It is important to make access to this spectacular scenery so near central Durban more accessible to the general population and also to retain it as a visual contrast to the dense settlement nearby in Inanda
An exhilarating view or adventure experience in contrast to all else on the route
• Viewsite over the falls
• Eco-adventures ; cycling, hiking, abseiling, canopy tours, zip lining
• Visiting the Rastafarian cave
• It will be important to always respect the natural setting by ameliorating all manmade features with a high standard of landscape design.
• Protecting the wetlands above the waterfall.
• Maintenance, especially in regard to litter
• Warning notices.
• Existing small shop on the approach road to be enhanced for refreshments to resolve security problems, keep litter away from the site and support local endeavours. The owner has been approached and is keen.