May 10

Ayanda Ngcobo talks about eNanda Online on Inanda FM

by in Community, News

Ayanda Ngcobo has just been interviewed about eNanda Online on Inanda FM community radio station.

Click here to listen: Ayanda on Inanda FM radio 10-5-13

10 May 2013

This post is also available in: Zulu

Tags: , , ,

7 Responses to “Ayanda Ngcobo talks about eNanda Online on Inanda FM”

1. From Ntombizekhethelo Khumalo:

I think what this group has decided on doing is a good idea, not only for the benefit of tourists as well as young children still growing up and the generations yet to come. They all can accesses this site in grow in their on culture and heritage. this then also helps the old generation in Inanda to rest assured that their culture and heritage wont die, it will live on even when they have pasted.

I would like to know which areas of Inanda a u guys focusing mainly on and why?

Posted on May 19, 2013 at 10:14 am #
    • From Ayanda Ngcobo:

Thank you for your comment, we are interested on Inanda as a whole because Inanda has a very interesting heritage. Each part has a story to tell. But the areas with most information is the Inanda Heritage Route.

Posted on June 5, 2013 at 8:48 am #
  2. From Ntombizekhethelo Khumalo:

I am from Ladysmith, but I am currently a student in Howard College UKZN studying towards a BA degree in cultural and heritage tourism. I must say I did not Know much about Inanda until I was on this site and I must say it motivated me to actually take a trip to the Inanda area to see places like Ohlange institute and Gandhi settlement and I must say this places a so rich in heritage and as a young African girl I was very inspired and restored in terms of heritage and culture.

Posted on May 19, 2013 at 1:26 pm #
    • From Ayanda Ngcobo:

Thank you very much for your comment and I can assure you that the Cultural and Heritage Tourism programme can help learn more about Inanda.

Posted on June 5, 2013 at 8:50 am #
  3. From Sanelisiwe Mabaso:

I believe the information Ayanda gave out through this radio interview is very useful and important especially for the eNanda community. Before I got a chance to visit Ghandi settlement and the Ohlange institute I got involved in a community outreach programme where we visited one of the eNanda High schools. The response from the students was very dissapointing,only less than 10 students showed up. This gives me a picture that the youth of eNanda do not realise their blessing to be well recognised, many townships wish for such opportunities but do not get them. I believe the eNanda online will help, the radio stations should get this information and be made accessable especially from the local radio station. eNanda online does not only benefit the eNanda community but the province as a whole have alot to learn and contribute to this site. I am very happy to have access to this, it’s an honor live close to eNanda, have set a foot on such a special place and to be able to say Ive been there and believe to great achievements ahead.

Posted on May 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm #
  4. From Ayanda Ngcobo:

Thank you Sane, people like you keep us motivated and I can see this project growing.I will be going to Inanda FM again tommorrow at 2 to speak anout the Heritage Route.

Posted on June 5, 2013 at 8:53 am #
  5. From nqobile:

Ngingo wesifazane oneminyaka ewu-25 igama lami ngingu Nqobile ngihlala eNanda newtown A ngisonta eNazareth nginenkinga ngacelwa umuntu esonta naye wangilobola uthe sezoqeda washona emva kwalokho umnden wakubo awungifun nala ngihambe khona bath bacela izinkomo zamfowabo zibuye,ngahlala skhath eside nginga sonti ngahlubuka emoyen manje ngavele ngaziqhubekela nonga sonti owangshela ngifunda ugrad 1 namanj usasho into eyodwa yokuth uyangthanda,sekphinde kwavela omunye oth ufuna ukunglobola wase sontwen mina angimfuni kodwa abazali bam bathanda lo osontayo abamfun lo ongasonti mina engimthandayo manj angazi mina ngenze njan ngempela ngicela ongangi bonisa ukuth ngenz njani

Posted on December 20, 2014 at 7:48 pm #